Why do a Wheel Alignment?
Correct wheel alignment is a major determinant of how much life you get out of your tyres. You should have your alignment checked;
- When fitting new tyres
- Every twelve months or 12,000 kilometres, (whichever comes first).
- After accident repairs or replacement of any steering or suspension parts.
Warning signs that alignment is in need of adjustment include;
- Irregular tyre wear - on front or rear tyres
- Heavy steering
- Vehicle wandering and hard to keep in a straight line
- Excessive road shock being felt through the steering wheel
- Vehicle steering wheel not returning to centre
Correct Alignment will;
- Save excessive uneven and premature tyre wear
- Save Fuel
- Enhance cornering and general handling
- Reduce driver fatigue.
The average cost of an alignment:
- For a car - $65.00 (includes GST)
- For a RV - $75.00 (includes GST)
- For a Truck - POA
- please note that discounts will apply when you buy your tyres from us.